Holiday in South Tyrol ….. Finally, you can relax!Your Pension in Vallarga at the entrance to the Val Pusteria
Do you love things that are natural and familiar? Do you look for attention to detail? Are you looking for relaxation in idyllic surroundings? If so, then the very private atmosphere of our guesthouse in the Vallarga/Vandoies – Weitental/Vintl in the Gitschberg/Joch Valley holiday region offers you lots of space and time for your well-being.
The 14 rooms in our guest house are furnished with local wood, warm colors, and friendly fabrics – most of them feature a balcony. Culinary delights are prepared by Thomas your host. He will spoil you with traditional South Tyrolean dishes, as well as light Mediterranean specialities from Italian cuisine. Elisabeth, who works at the reception, is responsible for customer service and will look after you. Families and kids can enjoy the playroom, the outdoor playground, as well as the almost traffic-free location of our guesthouse, only a five minute walk from the centre.
Location & Surroundings
Meadows, forests and mountains: this is how the idyllic Pfunder Valley opens up to you
Vallarga/Weitental is part of Vandoies/Vintl and situated at an altitude of 880 metres above sea level in the idyllic Fleres/Pfunder Valley, at the entrance to the Puster Valley. The Fleres/Pfunder Valley is one of the original valleys of South Tyrol. It seems that time has stood still: no stress, hustle or bustle. Instead you can enjoy stillness, free time and nature all around you. It’s just the right place for a relaxing holiday! Don’t worry! The ‘outside world’ is not too far away. In a few minutes, you can be right in the middle Alpine paradise and in the ski region of Gitschberg/Joch Valley. In 20 minutes, you can reach the Kronplatz, as well as the cities of Bressanone/Brixen and Brunico/Bruneck.
What guests say about us…
– Dirk Kottenhahn via Google reviews
Holiday with Children
Your family holiday in the Puster Valley South Tyrolean holidays for all the family
Hit the jackpot for families – stay at our small guesthouse in Weitental, at the entrance of the Puster Valley. You can look forward to a wonderful and exciting family holiday. Just have a look what’s on offer:
- Family rooms and attractive rates for children: apart from during the high season, we offer you children’s rates (if possible) even if your kids are accommodated in different rooms.
- Quiet surroundings with hardly any traffic.
- In the garden, you’ll find a trampoline and table football
- A bright indoor playroom with sofa, Lego, drawing corner, family games and wood-blocks.
- Not far away from the guesthouse, we have sheep and lambs in our barns. You are welcome to visit them between the months of October and June.
- Tasty food for children, prepared by the boss himself.
- Child-friendly furniture such as high-chairs and cots.
- Sofia and Simon friends to play with.
- Spacious children’s adventure park in the village centre with a climbing castle, slide, carousel, seesaws, sand pits, winch, tennis, football, water games and much more.
- Numerous easy family hiking trips, many of which can be done with a buggy. In particular you can enjoy the theme trails such as the Elf Trail and the Milky Way, leading up to the Fane Alm.
- The Puster Valley cycle path… which runs along the Puster Valley, of course. The return journey can be made by train!
- Ride on Island ponies, as well as visit the Eselfarm (lit. donkey farm) with donkey trekking into the surrounding areas.
- Taka Tuka Park has a high rope course Kronaction in Falzes/Pfalzen.
- Thanks to the AlmencardPLUS, during the summer, there is an attractive children’s programme on offer with stories, knight games, horse-drawn coach rides, excursions and lots of climbing fun.
Excitement, variety and lots of opportunities for adults and kids! We look forward to welcoming you here!
The Schlechtleitner Hofer family Your hosts at Pension Hofer
Welcome to the comfortable and family-run guesthouse Hofer in Vallarga/Weitental! We look forward to welcoming you.
Let me introduce the entire Schlechtleitner and Hofer family: Elisabeth and Thomas Schlechtleitner with Sofia and Simon. Elisabeth is the proprietor’s daughter. She was trained at some of the most famous hotels in the region, bofore she finally took over running the family guesthouse in 2003 together with her husband Thomas. Thomas was trained as a chef and will spoil you wilth the finest dishes imaginable.
In the house, my mother Frieda, father Josef and sister Christine help with the daily tasks. The parents built and started the guesthouse about 50 years ago and have extended it a step by step over the years.
Welcome to our guesthouse in Vallarga!